Connect2Searches is the first online full service search facility provided by solicitors for solicitors. Registration is free for all Connect2Law members.
Connect2Searches delivers access to the widest range of conveyancing searches for the Connect2Law network. As a legal buying group we have negotiated some of the most competitive search prices available and we've designed the site to be simple to use with no hidden costs - it's simple; what you see is what you pay.
Key benefits of www.connect2searches.co.uk include:
A full search service, including Official Local Authority Searches, Personal Searches, Coal Searches, EPCs, Landmark Environmental reports, Brine, Land Registry and Tin
- 10% discount on Landmark and GroundSure searches for Connect2Law members
- No case fee, no hidden costs and very competitive prices
- Search recommendation facility
- An easy to use website (login above using your existing Landmark login and password)
- To order Landmark and all other searches, please log in at the top right of this page.
- To order GroundSure searches, click the GroundSure logo to the right of this page.
Environmental Law Summary:
If you receive a desktop environmental report that is "high or medium risk" and recommends "further action", please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an expert environmental law summary for your Report on Title or advice note for your client. Fixed cost at £150 plus VAT. The Environmental Law Summary ensures compliance with the Law Society Warning Card on Contaminated Land.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com or call 0800 840 4933.
The Coal Authority are closing their website for maintenance:
Due to essential maintenance the Property Search Service will be unavailable from 4.00pm on Thursday 20 March 2014 until 10.30am on Monday 24 March 2014.